Mission: Woodland Schools Foundation works to support and nurture student educational and after-school opportunities by supporting vital programs and services that enhance the development of mind, body and character of Woodland Joint Unified School District students.
The goals of the Woodland Schools Foundation include:
- Recruiting a board of parent and community representatives to provide direction and guidance in the formation and ongoing activities of the Woodland Schools Foundation.
- Recruit a minimum of ten board members representing diversity among individual schools to staff the board during the ’19-20 school year.
- Hold no fewer than 10 monthly meetings.
- Creating a strong organizational structure capable of sustaining fund-raising and promotional activities to benefit Woodland schools.
- Develop monthly financial reports.
- Develop and maintain a committee structure to accomplish tasks.
- Raising in excess of $30,000 during the ’19-20 school year.
- Successfully implement no fewer than three fundraising events.
- Investigate and create an endowment fund that will serve as a safety net for programs at our schools during times of reduced state funding.