Mission: Woodland Schools Foundation works to support and nurture student educational and after-school opportunities by supporting vital programs and services that enhance the development of mind, body and character of Woodland Joint Unified School District students.
- Recruiting a board of parent and community representatives to provide direction and guidance in the formation and ongoing activities of the Woodland Schools Foundation.
- Recruit a minimum of ten board members representing diversity among individual schools to staff the board during the ’19-20 school year.
- Hold no fewer than 10 monthly meetings.
- Creating a strong organizational structure capable of sustaining fund-raising and promotional activities to benefit Woodland schools.
- Develop monthly financial reports.
- Develop and maintain a committee structure to accomplish tasks.
- Raising in excess of $30,000 during the ’19-20 school year.
- Successfully implement no fewer than three fundraising events.
- Investigate and create an endowment fund that will serve as a safety net for programs at our schools during times of reduced state funding.